TP-LINK AC750 ARCHER C24
- High-Speed Wi-Fi—AC750 dual-band is ideal for HD video streaming, high-speed downloading.
- Far-Reaching Coverage—4× antennas deliver far-reaching Wi-Fi and reliable connections.
- Multi-Mode 3 in 1—Supports Router, Access Point, and Range Extender to add flexibilities.
- Parental Controls—Manages when and how connected devices can access the internet.
- Guest Network—Provides separate access for guests while securing the host network.
- Smooth HD Streaming—Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
- IPv6 Supported—Compatible with the IPv6 (the latest Internet Protocol version 6).
- Compact and Mountable—Designed to conserve space and complement any décor.
802.11ac – The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-Link’s Archer C24 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
733Mbps Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Work
With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer C20 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
Stable Omnidirectional Signal and Superior Coverage
With 3 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with stable signal in every direction and high speed across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer C20 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
|Type||Wireless With Modem|
|In The Box||1|
|Frequency||5 GHz, 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Speed||300 Mbps|
|Number of USB Ports||0|
|Covered in Warranty||Except Physical Damage and Burning rest everything|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Physical Damage and Burning|
|Warranty Summary||3 years|