- DDR4 LED RGB full-color lighting effects
- Using JEDEC Association latest RC 2.0 circuit configuration
- Supports T-FORCE Blitz control (Beta version)
- Supports ASUS Aura Sync
- Exclusive hawk eyes with battle totem design
- 1.2~1.4V ultra-low working voltage with 40% energy saving
Creative Concepts Of Night Hawk RGB
Inspired by new creative concepts, Team Group created the NIGHT HAWK RGB luminous memory module with heat spreaders in black and white colors. Whether it is the mysterious black night hawk or the pure white night hawk, No matter in the dark or under the light, they are both kings at pursuing top speed. Their hawkeyes glitter sharply with colorful lights go above and beyond anyone else.
Unique Hawkeyes With Battle Totem Line Design. The Symmetric Type Heat Spreader
Team Group design team inherits the unique style from the NIGHT HAWK, also adding the battle line that shines as bright as the sun around the hawk eyes. Moreover, it is using top-notch extrusion process and high precision CNC computer machining to finely create a symmetric type heat spreader like hawk wings. After NIGHT HAWK RGB is installed on the motherboard, the sharp hawkeyes start to shine bright, the invincible nighthawk is ready to fly and dominate the world of gaming.
NIGHT HAWK RGB is using the latest JEDEC RC 2.0 PCB. Compared to
other manufacturers, the transmitting signal of PCB is increased by 35%. Since the distance between the power layer and the signal layer has increased, there will be no interference between the power and the signal, also has better efficiency and performance. It offers players the ultimate sensation of overclocking and a highly stable memory module.
XMP2.0 1 Step Overclocking Technology
All NIGHT HAWK series support Intel XMP 2.0. It is only one step away to experience the high-speed sensation of overclocking.
Ultra-low Working Voltage, Save Energy Up to 40%
With low working voltage 1.2~1.4V from DDR4 DELTA RGB, it is not only energy saving but it can also reduce the temperature and the heat generated to offer the high speed running memory a stable and long-time operation.
QVL approved by Motherboard Manufacturers
Multiple compatibility verifications with mainstream DDR4 motherboards to make sure its stability with all motherboards on the QVL(Qualified Vendor List). Therefore, you wouldn’t’ have to worry about compatibility issues when purchasing high-speed memory.
|Series||NIGHT HAWK RGB|
|Module Type||288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non-ECC|
|Size||8GB x 2|
|Data Transfer Bandwidth||28,800 MB/s (PC4 28800)|
|Dimensions (mm)||53(H) x 147(L) x 9(W)mm|
|Heat Spreader||Aluminum heat-sink|
|*Note *Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice|
reddot award 2019 winner
iF DESIGN AWARD 2018
COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017 – by iF
TAIWAN EXCELLENCE 2017
Golden Pin DESIGN AWARD
[ REVIEWS ]
- tom’s Hardware “EDITOR’S APPROVED Award”
- The Guru of 3D “Guru 3D Recommended Award”
- TECH POWER UP “HIGHLY RECOMMEND Award”
- TweakTown “EDITOR’S CHOICE Award”
- Series: NIGHT HAWK
- Module Type: 288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
- Capacity: 8GBx2
- Frequency: 3600MHz
- Data Transfer Bandwidth: 28,800 MB/s (PC4 28800)
- Dimensions: 53(H) x 147(L) x 9(W)mm
- Latency: CL18-20-20-44
- Tested Voltage: 1.35V
- Heat Spreader: Aluminum heat spreader
- Memory overclocking (OC) depends on the combination of the memory module and memory controller integrated into the CPU and motherboard.
- The actual running speed of the memory module differs with different motherboard and CPU and settings.