- CHIPSETNVIDIA GEFORCE
- GPURTX 3080
- PCI EXPRESS4.0
- GPU BOOST CLOCK
- 1920 MHz (Dragon Center)
- 1905 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode)
- MEMORY CLOCK19 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE10 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE320-BIT
- MEMORY TYPEGDDR6X
- DIRECT X SUPPORT12
- OPEN GL4.6
- HDMI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.1)
- Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
- COOLERTROX FAN 4.0
- SOFTWAREMSI Afterburner and Drivers
- PACKAGE CONTENTSGraphics Card, User Manual
- GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)8704
- SLI SUPPORTEDNo
- POWER CONNECTORS3 x 8-pin
- WARRANTY3 Years
- NOTE*****Features, Price, and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
MSI Suprim X Series Range of Graphics Card, The RTX 3080 Suprim X 10G Features Trox Fan 4.0 Cooling for Extreme Performance, 19Gbps GDDR6X Memory and 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores.
GeForce RTX™ 3080 SUPRIM X 10G
The GeForce RTX™ 3080 delivers the ultra-performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1905 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19 Gbps
- 10GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.