Fractal Design Torrent Compact RGB Black TG Light Tint
From the manufacturer
About Fractal Design
Fractal Design is a Scandinavian designer and manufacturer of PC hardware including cases, cooling, power supplies and accessories.
Based in Gothenburg and with offices in the US (Dallas) as well as Taiwan (Taipei), Fractal Design has gained a global reputation for design, aesthetics and build quality. Fractal Design products are available in over 45 countries worldwide, and counting.
A compact powerhouse that lets you enjoy top-tier cooling straight out of the box, making it an excellent choice for high-end users who demand the very best from components and cases alike.
- Open grille and 180 mm front fans optimized for maximum air intake
- Fractal Design Dynamic PWM /Prisma ARGB PWM 180 x 38 mm fans leverage power, size, and thickness for massive air-moving capacity
- Space optimized, yet still capable of handling E-ATX motherboards up to 274 mm wide
Open grille and an unblocked internal layout supporting massive 180 mm fans in the front and bottom.
Open for business
Space optimized, yet still capable of handling E-ATX motherboards up to 274 mm wide.
Our biggest fans
Our Fractal Design 180 x 38 mm Dynamic X2 GP-18 PWM fans (Prisma for RGB) leverage power, size and thickness for massive air-moving capacity.
Seamless tempered glass panels with bolt-free top-latching mechanisms for easy handling.
Top mounted aerodynamic PSU shroud with integrated ARGB light.
Quick start, clean finish
Installation and cable management made easy by removable top bezel, cable guides and velcro ties.
Built to maximize cooling potential straight out of the box, the Torrent comes with a brand-new component layout and two custom-made 180 x 38 mm Dynamic PWM / Prisma RGB fans. The Torrent is a perfect fit for anyone serious about high-end cooling – with or without a custom water loop.
- Open grille and unblocked internal layout
- Comes with two 180 x 38 mm PWM/RGB fans and three 140 mm fans
- Front fan brackets cater to standard radiator and fan sizes
- Designed for exceptional performance at controlled sound levels with included fan hub
- The 38 mm thick blades leverage power, size, and thickness for massive air-moving capacity
- Streamlined through and through for component breathing room and superlative airflow
Let your system breathe
- New layout with expansive base intakes and extra-large bottom fan support offers exceptional GPU cooling
- Optional front and bottom nylon filters included, allowing the user to prioritize between dust filtering or even higher airflow
- Streamlined open interior provides plenty of breathing room for components and maximizes performance potential for both air and water cooling
Next level GPU cooling
Expansive base intakes and extra-large bottom fan support
Streamlined inside and out
- Front fan brackets allow for unblocked airflow to the larger fans while catering to standard radiator and fan sizes
- Both front and bottom panel can support extra-thick radiators and push-pull fan configurations up to 420 mm
- Seven bridgeless expansion slots allow for extensive customization
Quick start, clean finish
- Comes with external cable straps for tidying up behind your computer
- New, pre-installed Nexus 9P Slim PWM fan hub
- Removable top bezel and cable guides with cable straps make for easy installation and cable management
- Two sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-damping rubber grommets for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Four dedicated SSD brackets included
Included GPU support bracket
Helps your GPU stay level (user assembled, instructions included)
- Seamless tempered glass panels (on TG models) with bolt-free top-latching mechanisms for easy handling
- Top mounted aerodynamic PSU shroud with integrated ARGB effects (TG versions only)
- Integrated support for a water-cooling reservoir on the motherboard tray
|Dedicated 3.5″ drive mounts||1 (included)|
|Dedicated 2.5″ drive mounts||3 (included)|
|Front interface||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, Audio|
|Total fan mounts||2x 180 mm, 4x 140 mm, or 6x 120 mm (with included brackets)|
|Front fan||2x 180, 2x 140 mm, or 3x 120 mm (2x Dynamic GP-18 included in standard versions, 2x Prisma AL-18 included in RGB version)|
|Bottom fan||2x 180 mm (with mATX motherboard), 2x 140 mm, or 3x 120 mm (3x Dynamic GP-14 included in standard version, 3x Prisma AL-14 included in RGB version)|
|Dust filters||Front, Bottom|
|Fixed cable straps||Yes|
|Cable routing grommets||Yes|
|Tool-less push-to-lock||Side panels|
|Captive thumbscrews||HDD brackets and SSD brackets|
|Left side panel||Steel or Tempered glass (RGB version: Tempered glass only)|
|Right side panel||Steel or Tempered glass (RGB version: Tempered glass only)|
|Motherboard compatibility||E-ATX / ATX / mATX / ITX / SSI-CEB|
|Power supply type||ATX|
|PSU max length||210 mm|
|GPU max length||330 mm with front fan mounted|
|CPU cooler max height||174 mm|
|Front radiator||Up to 360×120/280×140 mm|
|Rear radiator||Up to 120|
|Bottom radiator||Up to 240×120/280×140 mm|
|Cable routing space||20 mm|
|Case dimensions (LxWxH)||450 x 222 x 467 mm|
|Case dimensions w/o feet/protrusions/screws||525 x 242 x 495 mm|
|Net weight||BK TGD/TGL: 8.0 kg, WT TGC: 7.7 kg, BK Solid: 7.4 kg|
|Package dimensions (LxWxH)||535 x 306 x 574 mm|
|Gross weight||BK TGD/TGL: 9.7 kg, WT TGC: 9.5 kg, BK Solid: 9.2 kg|
|Package contents (non RGB versions)||Torrent Compact, 2x Dynamic GP-18 fans, Accessory box, User manual, GPU support bracket|
|Package contents (RGB version)||Torrent Compact, 2x Prisma AL-18 fans, Accessory box, User manual, GPU support bracket|
|Product code||RGB Black TG Light Tint: FD-C-TOR1C-02|