The Corsair iCUE 220T RGB is a mid-tower ATX smart case with a tempered glass front and side cover to showcase your RGB components. Spectacular lighting effects can be achieved with the three included SP120 RGB PRO fans. They are each equipped with eight individually controllable LEDs and can be controlled via the CORSAIR iCUE software and the included Lighting Node CORE. A full-length power supply cover gives you a tidy look, plus flexible storage options for up to four drives. With room for up to six fans or three radiators and removable dust filters for a clean system, the 220T RGB is a smart choice with smart lighting.
- Show off your RGB fans and components with side and front tempered glass panels.
- Light up your PC with three included CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fans, each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total).
- The included Lighting Node CORE controls your RGB lighting, making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- A full-length PSU cover hides your power supply and cables out of sight, making it easy to build a professional looking system without excess clutter.
- Enjoy versatile cooling options with room for up to 6x 120mm fans, 4x 140mm fans, or multiple radiators including a 360mm radiator in the front.
- Enjoy a wealth of storage options with two 2.5in trays and two more trays in a removable cage that fit additional 3.5in or 2.5in drives.
- Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front keep your system clean for years after the build is finished.
KEEP IT COOL
Despite its compact footprint, the 220T keeps your components cool with room for up to 6x 120mm fans, 4x 140mm fans, or up to a 360mm* radiator in the front.
3x SP120 RGB PRO FANS INCLUDED
*Need to remove HDD cage
EASY TO UPGRADE
Tool-free side panels give you quick access the removable drive trays, which can house up to two hard drives or four SSDs, so you can quickly add storage that scales with your needs.
KEEP IT TIDY
Build a pro-level system with the integrated full-length PSU cover to hide your cables.