CORSAIR HX Series, HX850, 850 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
The CORSAIR HX Series gives you extremely tight voltages and virtually silent operation With all Japanese capacitors they’re ideal for high performance PCs where reliability is essential 80+ Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat and together with the Zero RPM Fan Mode gives you virtually silent operation Tech support 1-888-222-4346 opt 1
From the manufacturer
Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Ten year warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the ‘Single’ position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the ‘Multiple’ position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 6th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
Contents and Specifications
- Package Contents:
- HX Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User manual
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), Reach
|Adjustable Single/Multi 12V Rail||No|
|Continuous output rated temperature C||50°C|
|Continuous power W||850 Watts|
|Corsair Link Support||No|
|Fan bearing technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Fan size mm||135mm|
|MTBF hours||100,000 hours|
|80 PLUS Efficiency||Platinum|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Zero RPM Mode||Yes|
|Cable Type||Low-Profile, All Black|
|Dimensions||150mm x 86mm x 180mm|