BenQ PD2700Q 27-inch DesignVue Designer IPS Monitor with 2K QHD 1440p
- Technicolor Color Certified, 10-bit of color depth, 100% sRGB / Rec. 709 color space standards, and Delta E ≤ 3 color accuracy, have more than 1 billion of colors to work with astonishing precision
- Dualview Function displays two picture modes (e.g. sRGB/Darkroom Mode) simultaneously without the need for two screens
- The Darkroom Mode adjusts the brightness and contrast of images giving clarity and sharpness to details, creating the optimal setting for work in darker post-processing environments
- CAD/CAM Mode offers superior image contrast, allowing for lines and shapes of technical illustrations to stand out
- Animation mode enhances the brightness of dark areas without over-exposing the already bright areas which is helpful for designers working with precise designs
- BenQ Display Pilot software is a total solution for designers seeking to customize their display to adjust the monitor color and OSD settings
- Height Adjustment (Base +130mm), Tilt (-5° to 20°), Swivel 90° ( 45° left and right) and Pivot – 90°, VESA Wall Mount
From the manufacturer
True Colors Right Before You
BenQ’s AQCOLOR Technology brings Technicolor Color certified and factory-calibrated brilliant colors to you. The out-of-box color accuracy of 100% sRGB and Rec.709 color coverage with 10bits color depth will do justice to your creations.
10-bit color depth, 100% Rec.709 and sRGB Optimal Color Precision
With 10-bits of color depth, Rec.709 and standard RGB color space (sRGB), you’ll have more than 1 billion of colors to work with astonishing precision.
Fine details displayed for you
The Darkroom mode fine tune the images giving clarity and sharpness to details, creating the optimal setting and enhancing the efficiency for work when editing video/ photos especially in darker post-processing environments.
Never miss a detail again! Revolutionary CAD/CAM mode offers superior image contrast, allowing for lines and shapes of technical illustrations to stand out. Incredible display performance is best paired with Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA and other CAD/CAM software solutions.
Switch to animation mode to fine-tune animations with exceptional precision. Brightness controls (10 levels) for screen display allow for maximum control when drawing in varying ambient lighting.
Flicker-Free technology eliminates the harmful effects of screen flickering that cause eye fatigue. Enjoy working for longer periods of time in front of the screen without unwanted eye distress.
Enhance your workflow by switching on DualView to showcase designs in various display modes side-by-side
|Manufacturer||BenQ, BenQ Corporation 16 Jihu Road, Neihu 114, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Item Height||23.96 Centimeters|
|Item Width||64.1 Centimeters|
|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
|Resolution||2560 x 1440 Pixels|
|Product Dimensions||54.73 x 64.1 x 23.96 cm; 6.9 Kilograms|
|Item model number||PD2700Q|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||Monitor, 1.5m Power Cable, HDMI Cable, mDP to DP Cable, USB2.0 Cable, CD, UM, QSG, Safety Instruction (by region)|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||BenQ India Pvt Ltd Building No 9B,3rd Floor, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-III,Gurgaon-122002,Haryana|
|Item Weight||6 kg 900 g|