BENQ GW2780T 27″ 1080p IPS MONITOR
- Ergonomic design: height adjustment stand with height, tilt, pivot, and swivel monitor adjustments can fit better with different stages of growth
- Proper display brightness: unique brightness Intelligence (bayshigh tech.) automatically adjusts monitor’s brightness according to the ambient light
- Low blue light technology: low blue light technology filters out harmful blue light that can disrupts students’ sleep quality and eye health
- Flicker-free for better viewing comfort: flicker-free technology can effectively diminish eye fatigue and irritation for high studying efficiency
- Color weakness mode: offers students the filters for the red color deficiency (or protanomaly) and green color deficiency (deuteranomaly)
- Connectivity: for better connectivity have options of HDMI, DP and D-Sub
- Ergonomics: tilt (down/up): -5˚ – 35˚, swivel (left/right): 175˚/ 175˚, pivot: 90˚, height adjustment stand: 140mm, K locker: Yes
From the manufacturer
Enhance Students’ Learning with a Versatile Eye-Care Monitor
Study with the Correct Seating Position
Studying with improper posture could result in vision problems as well as affect children’s bone growth. With its Height Adjustment Stand that can be customized for height, tilt, pivot, and swivel makes it fit better with different stages of growth.
Study with the Proper Display Brightness
Most of students don’t manually adjust the display brightness according to the ambient light every day. BenQ’s unique Brightness Intelligence Technology (B.I. Tech.) can automatically adjust the monitor’s brightness according to the ambient light.
Low Blue Light for Better Sleep Quality
The blue light emitted from digital devices can lower the production of melatonin. This disrupts students’ sleep quality. BenQ’s Low Blue Light Technology filters out harmful blue light for both good sleep quality and eye health.
Other Important Features for Students
Flicker-Free Makes for Better Viewing Comfort
Screen flickering can put extra stress on students’ eyes, causing excessive blinking and frequent rubbing of the eyes. Flicker-Free Technology can effectively diminish eye fatigue for better viewing comfort and studying efficiency.
Study with Real Color
For children who like creating art, color weakness might likely affect their color recognition and interest in art learning. With a Color Weakness Mode it can help this group of students feel the joy of color and see the true colors of this world!
Easily Connect to Laptops for Better Viewing Comfort
Connecting to a laptop is simple. It offers three connection ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and D-sub for students to have better viewing comfort when studying or coding.
BenQ Eye-Care Monitors are certified by TUV Rheinland, a global leader in technical and safety certification, for Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light performance that truly benefits human vision.
|Manufacturer||BenQ, BenQ Corporation 16 Jihu Road, Neihu 114, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Item Height||61.2 Centimeters|
|Item Width||23.9 Centimeters|
|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD) Pixels|
|Product Dimensions||55.2 x 23.9 x 61.2 cm; 6.6 Kilograms|
|Item model number||GW2780T|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||Monitor, 1.5 meter power cable, HDMI Signal Cable, CD, User Manual and Quick User Guide|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||BenQ India Pvt Ltd|
|Item Weight||6 kg 600 g|