- AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Best gaming connectivity: PCIe® 4.0-ready, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® plus HDMI™ 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.2 output support
- Smooth networking: On-board WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Robust power solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Renowned software: Intuitive dashboards for UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
- Industry-leading gaming audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio
1. PROCOOL POWER CONNECTOR: The ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
2. TEAMED POWER STAGES: 12+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
3. ALLOY CHOKE & CAPACITOR: Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
4. 6-LAYER PCB: The 6-layer PCB quickly dissipates heat around the VRM to improve overall system stability and give the CPU more overclocking headroom.
2. Q-LEDs: Onboard LEDs to indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
3. SafeSlot: The reinforced ASUS SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
4. BIOS FlashBack™: BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack™ port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) is B550 Gaming series motherboards offer a feature-set usually found in the higher-end including the latest PCIe 4.0. With robust power delivery and effective cooling
Important Notice :
- BIOS Update May Be Required With This Motherboard in order to support the Latest Generation Ryzen Processor (Upto 5th Gen Ryzen).
- The Maximum Supported Memory Speed Varies with The Generation of Ryzen Processor You are Using With it.
- For Additional Information Regarding Compatibility, Please Check Within the Manufacturers Website
ROG Strix B550 Gaming series motherboards offer a feature-set usually found in the higher-end ROG Strix X570 Gaming series, including the latest PCIe® 4.0. With robust power delivery and effective cooling, ROG Strix B550 Gaming is well-equipped to handle AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series CPUs. Boasting futuristic aesthetics and intuitive ROG software, ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) gives you a head start on your dream build.
Advance Your Gaming Immersion
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) is PCIe® 4.0-ready and provides the latest connectivity options for supersmooth networking and blisteringly fast file transfers. Audio enhancements give you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the subtlest of cues for a completely immersive gaming experience.
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) provides robust power delivery to fuel Ryzen’s cores, comprehensive cooling, and support for faster memory — so it has everything you need to load up your build with high-performance components for playing in the big leagues.
Play Your Own Style
The cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics of ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) are accentuated by the bold slashes and cybertext. By pairing your rig with other products from the diverse ROG ecosystem, you can create a fully customized gaming setup that reflects your personal style.
ROG Gives You More
ROG-exclusive software utilities deliver intuitive audio tuning and gaming enhancements that allow you to configure your gaming build the way you want.
|CPU||AMD AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4400(O.C)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x HDMI 2.1(4K@60HZ)
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|Expansion Slots||AMD B550 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode) *
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode)
|Storage||1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
AMD B550 Chipset :
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors :
|LAN||Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
|Wireless Data Network||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200
2×2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) support 1024QAM/OFDMA/MU-MIMO
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
*BT 5.1 function will be ready in Windows 10 build 19041 or later.
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
– Dual OP Amplifiers
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
– SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
– Optical S/PDIF in port(s) at back panel
– Audio Shielding
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
– Audio Cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
|USB Ports||Rear USB Port ( Total 8 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
|Software Features||ROG Exclusive Software
– RAMCache III
– ROG CPU-Z
– GameFirst VI
– Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
– Sonic Radar III
– DTS® Sound Unbound
– Anti-virus software
ASUS Exclusive Software Features
– Aura Creator
– Aura Sync
– AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
AI Suite 3:
Fan Xpert 4
– EZ update
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
|ASUS Special Features||Aura Sync
– Standard RGB header(s)
– Addressable Gen 2 RGB header(s)
– ASUS Q-DIMM
– ASUS Q-LED (DRAM [yellow],CPU [red], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green)
– ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Thermal Solution
– Aluminum M.2 heatsink
ASUS EZ DIY
-BIOS FlashBack™ button
-BIOS FlashBack™ LED
-Clear CMOS header
-Pre-mounted I/O shield
|Back I/O Ports||1 x Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (1 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C®)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
ASUS Wi-Fi module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0)
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
3 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
1 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
|BIOS||256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS|
|Manageability||WOL by PME, PXE|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
|Note||* Share bandwidth with PCIe3.0 x1_1, PCIe3.0 x1_2, PCIe3.0 x1_3
* When the M.2_2 Socket 3 is populated , SATA6G_5/6 ports will be disabled.
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A About this item AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs Robust Power Design: 12+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core…
ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WIFI 6) AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs Robust Power Design: 12+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the latest high-core-count AMD CPUs Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless…
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.0: The perfect pairing for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the latest high-core-count AMD CPUs Optimized Thermal Solution: VRM and PCH heatsinks…