AsRock A520M-HDV Motherboard
In ASRock A520M-HDV Motherboard the PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface accelerates data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. Moreover, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules. The traditional PC system processors can only access a fraction of the graphics memory which limits the system performance. With the motherboard’s AMD Smart Access Memory, the data channels are expanded and the full potential of GPU memory can be utilized, eliminating bottlenecks and enhancing performance. The ASRock A520M-HDV m-ATX Gaming Motherboard supports the latest HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification.
Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Also, the HDMI port supports 4K resolution. Supported only with processors with integrated graphics. Please refer to the CPU support list from each motherboard webpage. Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and lends a more mysterious touch to the motherboard. ASRock Full Spike Protection undertakes various technologies to protect your motherboard components from being damaged by unexpected voltage spikes.
ASRock Live Updates & APP Shop is designed for user convenience. Users can also easily customize their system and keep their motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
From the manufacturer
Ultra M.2 32Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
AsRock A520M-HDV Motherboard has a PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface which pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules.
AMD SMART ACCESS MEMORY
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With AMD Smart Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 50A Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||– Supports 3rd Gen AMD AM4 Ryzen™ / future AMD Ryzen™ Processors (3000 and 4000 Series Processors)*
– 6 Power Phase design
*Not compatible with AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G and Ryzen™ 3 3200G.
|– AMD A520|
| Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4600+(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB*
– Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
|– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3 support
– CPU, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VDDP Voltage Multi-adjustment
|– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
– DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
– Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
– Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
– Supports Triple Monitor
– Supports HDMI 2.1 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.1 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.1
– Supports HDCP 2.3 with DVI-D and HDMI 2.1 Ports
– Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.1 Port
– Supports Microsoft® PlayReady
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
|– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
– Supports Surge Protection
|– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Realtek RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
| – 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slot
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
| – 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)*
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|– 1 x SPI TPM Header
– 1 x COM Port Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
|– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
|– Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis Fans
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Fans
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
|– Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.0-in x 7.9-in, 23.0 cm x 20.1 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
|– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit|
|– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)